New Life’s Division of Disabilities Staff are the premier staff offering top of the line services, based off best practices policy. Our work continues to dispel Disability stereotypes. Allows the promotion of self advocacy, through the use of making recommendations and the best supports an agency can offer we are able to improve independence, Promote Inclusion for people with disabilities.
We embrace challenges, we problem-solve to resolve, and work with individuals to allow them to succeed.
- home health care
- community based supports
- community based residential Supports (group homes & Supported Apartments)
- individual supports
- Behavioral supports
Our vision is clear:
WE CHALLENGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES TO MAKE THE LIVES OF THOSE WE SERVE HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER BY DELIVERING PERSON CENTERED SUPPORTS WITH RESPECT AND CONCERN FOR THEIR INDEPENDENCE AND IMPROVEMENT IN THE QUALITY OF LIFE.
New life Health Agency Division of developmental disabilities works with the state of New Jersey division of disabilities to uphold and provide the shared ideology and methods that are founded within these core principles:
- Ensure health and safety while respecting the rights of individuals
- Promote individual choice, natural relationships and equity in the provision of supports and services
- Ensure access to needed services
- Ensure that services are high in quality and culturally competent
- Ensure financial accountability and compliance with all laws and ethical codes
- Ensure clear, consistent communication and responsiveness